SHOW YOUR SUPPORT
Make a R5 Donation by scanning the code provided on the image to the left or below from SnapScan.
Be part of the solution this Valentines day and help us help those in need.
As a non-profit organisation, the essential services offered by PATCH Helderberg, are only possible through YOUR generosity!
For as little as R50 you can change the lives of child survivors of sexual abuse in the Helderberg.
If you feel more comfortable using SnapScan for donation, feel free to use the scanable link tot he right to make you donation.
If you feel more comfortable using Paypal for donation, feel free to use the Donate butoon to the right.
Hire the PATCH Helderberg Coffee Trailer for your event or festival! Our coffee trailer delivers heart warming Terbodore Coffee and delectable waffles to your event. Get in contact for rates and offerings.
Le Patch – Second hand store
Come and discover the hidden Le Patch treasures at the PATCH Head Office in Somerset West. All proceeds go to supporting the services offered to child survivors and their families.
Charity Shop now open
Our charity shop is now officially open and running @ PATCH Cnr Dorhill and Dummer streets Somerset West
If you have any donations for the shop please get in contact with us. Every little bit counts,
Would you prefer to provide items used in our services? Have a look at our wish list, purchase the items that you would like to donate, and simply contact us to arrange delivery or collection.
- Adult clothing (Male/Female)
- Children’s Clothing
- Baby Clothes
- Bags (handbags/schoolbags)
- Funding for marketing/maintenance of shop
- Funding for a shop assistant
- Monami Crayons Rotatrim Copy Paper
- Lexmark Cartridges number 36 & 37
- Filing Pockets/ Plastic sleeves
- Colour paper / cardboard A4 Envelopes
- Cleaning Materials such as Handy Andy, Jik, toilet paper and Mister Min
- Fascia boards to be replaced in Strand office
- Black Bags
- Business Cards
- New underwear for children to use at the Crisis Centre
- Warm clothes, socks and shoes for children of all ages
- Blankets and material for sheets
- Toiletries i.e. Soap, bubble bath, toothpaste, Vaseline, body lotion, shower gel, roll-on or deodorant (male or female), hand sanitizer
- Tissues, plasters, cotton wool
- Powder free latex gloves for Doctors, sizes M & L
- Coffee, Tea, Sugar, hot chocolate
- Soup & 2 minute noodles
- Oros: small juices
- Food (i.e. samp & beans, maize meal, pasta &
- Canned food, Fruit juice, chips & sweets, Oats
- (small packets)
- Chips (small packets for prevention programmes) Non-perishable food items
Get in Touch!
Are you interested in learning more about PATCH Helderberg and our work?
Please send us a message using the contact form here and we will be in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you!